100 Vintage Wedding Photography Examples
If you like photography & vintage weddings you are going to love these 100 vintage wedding photography examples. These various wedding moments caught by various wedding photographers, friends or family are a true joy to look at. Several decades, religions and cultures are featured below. For example there are a couple of weddings from the late 1800’s. There are also, a few African American vintage wedding photos that spark so many thoughts and emotions. Please enjoy these 100 vintage wedding photography images and pay silent respect to the amazing families that are featured below.
5 Fun Facts About Wedding Photography From Yesteryear.
- The history of wedding photography began in the early 1840s.
- In the 1800’s paper photographs,multiple photographs nor albums were used.
- Before photographic paper, wedding photographers used glass plates, tin and copper sheets.
- Photographers weren’t hired so they would show up, shoot a wedding and try to sell the photos to the bride & groom.
- Some couples had to sit up to 30 minutes for their wedding photo.
If You Enjoyed 100 Vintage Wedding Photography Examples Please Share Your Thoughts, Vintage Photos & Stories. Love Vintage Photographs? Check Out Shorpy.